The Capstone Experience for Cohort 4 will begin at 4:30 P.M on January 7, 2013- and conclude with lunch on January 10, 2013. It will be held at Our Lady of Florida Retreat Center in North Palm Beach Florida (1300 US Highway 1 in North Palm Beach, FL 33408)
To prepare for the Capstone, participants are asked to:
1. Complete ICP 560 Ignatian Discernment to Advance the Mission, our last online workshop.
2. Read the Participant Information Guide to learn about what to bring, how to prepare, and how to get from the airport to the Retreat Center.
3. Be sure to come with the one page working draft of your own set of Ignatian principles of discernment (as specified in ICP 560 module 3 and in the Guide)
4. Click here to download a roster for the Cohort 4 Capstone. Click here to view bios and pics of participants and team members. (Note: These will be in your packets at the Capstone)
5. Click here to view the schedule. (subject to revision)
Upon Arrival to the Palm Beach International Airport (From the Participant Information Guide):
- A representative from Southeastern Florida Transportation holding an “ICP” sign will meet you at the escalator in the baggage claim area. S/he will be available every hour on the half hour, beginning at 12:30 on January 7 (with an final pickup at 4:30 PM): 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM or 4:30 PM (waiting any late arrivals).
- If you need to call the company for assistance, please call 561-684-9900.
- If you have any difficulty with the above or your flight is delayed a day, please call Diane McTier’s cell at 216-548-5678 or Ed Peck’s cell at 216-513-7967.
- We will track flights. In case of flight delays, proceed to the pickup area and catch the next available van. If you arrive after the last shuttle (4:30 PM), call the company directly.
- In case of bad weather that might affect the program schedule, please check here for updates.
- For up to the minute alerts and news, follow us on Twitter #ICP1548