ICP participants will participate in an adapted form of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola suited to their religious and spiritual background. Participants are encouraged to work closely with their campus coordinators early in the program to arrange this experience.
Options for this component might include:
- The Magis National Retreat June 25-July 1, 2015
- Ignatian Leadership for Mission Retreat (ILM) March 22-29, 2015
- An eight-day individually directed retreat at a retreat house
- A 19th Annotation Retreat or “Retreat in Everyday Life” on or near one’s campus
- A province-sponsored “colleagues retreat”
- An on-line retreat through the Creighton University Office of Collaborative Ministry coupled with one of the above.
Those who have already completed the Exercises will be invited to work with their campus coordinator to integrate this experience with the rest of the program elements. They will also be encouraged to consider renewing the experience through ongoing spiritual direction or another retreat opportunity.